Monday, September 9, 2013

League Assignment- Blue things!

 League Assignment....Blue things.  Okie dokie....I wasn't around when the Green and Red things were discussed.  Well going through my mind of blue things leads me to the pics below...
Braves 1982 baseball- All had blue uniforms.  That is the way it should be.  Have NO idea what they wear today.  I have seen ugly grey though.  I used to want to be a pitcher like Bedrosian in my younger years.  Would practice for hours with Dad outside.  Oh well.  Lost interest when Heman came along.

Batman in blue- This is the only acceptable version of Batman IMO.  I hate all the black outfits with body armor.  Pictured above is a Batman brush I used to have.  I am still a firm believer that this costume would work well in the movies.

The blue screen from Empire Strikes back for Atari 2600 systems.  Had many hours playing this game.  Was never very good at it but hey...It was the highlight of the Atari era!
The blue wrapping from Dolly Madison's Coconut Creme pie.  YUMMY!  Loved getting these and going to the neighborhood pool with the guys.  There was a Dolly Madison store near my house in Atlanta.  They had everything.  SHAME they went out of business.


I will not dare take the Smurfs as someone will invaribly want a shot at them.  I suppose I am the first of the bloggers to do the assignment but when others post I will gladly put their links in.

Geek does the blue lineup!

12 comments:

  1. Nice post. I of course had to go over the top as I always do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved that Atari Empire Strikes Back game. What a great blast from the past.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope that all finds you well this evening good Sir Hobgoblin....
    If you would sent us an Address where you can receive things... We will send you the Modok ( as the leader of your "troop" of figures" ( as a Gift).... and a "Where's the Beef" hand-towel With tag still attached)... Just to help out a fellow collector.... "No Strings"...
    just as a Friend and follower... more "Monster Stuff for you as well... Too Much "Wrestling" stuff posted ... We will send you more "Monster / Horror) stuff for your collection at the first of the months ( Too broke for postage the rest of the month) We would be honored to help build up your displayed collection at your Cafe....!!!
    we are dying anyway... and enjoy helping other collectors.... Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really fun pictures! I'm missing the fun of playing Atari games now and I want some snack cakes from Dolly Madison. They always had good stuff. I hope this week is seeing you well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks for dropping by! You are now added to my list!

      Delete
  5. 2600 ESB, yes! Played that one a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So wish it could come out on PS4 or something like that.

      Delete
  6. Damn these are some excellent picks. Love the old Dolly Madison packaging.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. buy lol smurf account

    ReplyDelete