Saturday, September 21, 2013

CUSTOM WWF BELL RINGER TABLE!

Jakks has made a bell to start-end the match before.  A black bell that looked REALLY beat up.  Here is a pic...
See the plastic wood there?  It looks gnawed on.  So I wanted something modern that the WWF would have at a Monday Night RAW event.
So here is what we did...

I wanted a clean look to it.  A real table.  Not one that breaks in half.  I am not totally happy with the skinny legs as they could break REAL easy.  So my guy is coming Friday to put on thicker legs.
Oh my!  Austin nails Owen Hart with the time keeper's bell!


Here Austin is giving the middle finger to him!  There is so much hate here!  But anyway these little accessories while seemingly be little now will add up when I finally get my arena one day.  

4 comments: