Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Wednesday Wishlist R DVD's I want

I love Wednesday Wishlist!  We are now on the letter R!  Top 10 edition.
1. Ray Harryhausen's monster series- Gotta love the stop animation in all it's glory.  Sinbad and the eye of the tiger.  Too bad on Amazon it is over $100 now.

2. Ready to Rumble- I have never seen this as I was a dye in the wool WWF supporter.  Amazing that WCW could not use even Hollywood to beat Vince.

3. Re-Animator- HBO back in the day...Love Barbara Crampton!  Especially when she was naked!

4. Regarding Henry- Harrison Ford does a totally different type of movie here.  I really impressed my boss at the video store when I recommended this to a customer.

5. Remo Williams- I loved this stuff as a kid.  It should have been the next Indiana Jones.  I guess the public didn't like ole Fred here.  I thought it was terrific!

6. Return of the living dead documentary- A must have.  ROTLD was the beginning of my punk phase when I was 15.

7. Return of the living dead- Yup...Need the movie AND the docu.

8. Rich Little's Christmas Carol- The last Christmas movie I must have.

9. Rikki Tikki Tavi- A mongoose vs. Cobra!

10. Reign of Fire- I have it on VHS.  My friend Russell gave it to me because he won a radio contest and didn't want to go downtown to pick it up.

1 comment:

  1. I watched RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD with Isaac last weekend, he loved it!

    ReplyDelete