Wednesday, August 22, 2012

YES! Internet is back and so am I! Six pack!

Got some great scores in Texas.  Cannot wait to show em!  But since I gotta talk about something today I will go over the movie Six Pack!  I LOVE this movie!
So wish I had it on DVD!  But so far it has not come my way.  The songs the story....It is so great.  Done in 1982 it featured a friend of the family in it.
Him right there!  Ya see him?  No not the kid....and certainly not Kenny Rogers.  I am talking about the one and only Bob Hannah!  Dad and he met at AA years ago.  We had him over for dinner a few times and whenever we ran into him in Atlanta he was telling us about his next project.  Finally when I was in my twenties I wanted to be an actor as well.  We looked up Bob and he agreed to help me get started somehow.  Well....he passed away a few months later.  We were so sad. 
 
His last film was in Fled in 1998.  He was also in Fried Green Tomatoes and one of my all time favorite movies The Prince of Tides!  RIP Mr. Hannah!

No comments:

Post a Comment