Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday night is party night at MC!

Oh we are cranking it up a notch here!
I always get so wired sometimes when I think what has happened to me.  Here I created this cafe out of thin air and people actually like it!  Almost 5,500 fans on Facebook.  Unbelievable!  In only 4 years.  That we have regular customers blows my mind.  I was just a guy from Atlanta who had no idea he would do this.  I was content to live in my father´s basement...Wow...

It was never my intention to own my own business but it happened.  Most guys dream about not working for the man!  Now I am the man!  LOL...Not to sound egocentric at all.  I just get surprised sometimes is all.

Not bad for a guy that almost flunked out of high school.  Saturday I will be doing a blog on a special restaurant in the Atlanta area called Savage Pizza and Sunday is SCORE day!  Sweet toys I found!
Chow!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome pics Hobs!Can't wait to see what you picked up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don´t be disappointed. Mexico is not like the states!

      Delete
  2. Awesome! Congrats on your success with the Cafe and for sharing all of those wonderful pictures with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats. Your place looks awesome. The band looks cool too.

    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't see enough of these pictures of your place. It is just the kind of restaraunt that I would make my home. Maybe one day I will make the trip just for the specials.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cal that means alot coming from you! Blogging God!

      Delete