Saturday, February 22, 2014

Why didn't somebody tell me?

OMG!  So I busted out Batman Mask of the Phantasm last night and was watching it with Wifey.  She had never seen it before.  So I am on the couch giddy with anticipation for her to find out the big reveal in the end.  About 10 minutes before she says....It is Andrea...I sat their cooley not wanting to give it away.  I said impossible....Phantasm spoke like a man....

It got me to reminiscing about my Batman the animated series action figures I used to have.  I used to have the first series.  Possibly second as well. Killer Croc, Joker, Scarecrow, Two Face, Penguin, Catwoman and that was about it... Then I moved onto other things.  I think my girlfriend that stole my Jurassic park dinos also stole my Batman animated series figures...

Anyway I popped open Ebay to show Wifey what they looked like.  OMG!  Why didn't somebody tell me?  I didn't know they actually continued   I stumbled onto a few images...
 Oh my god!  They made Ra's without the ridiculous armor?  Holy crap!  Where have I been?
 Holy nuts!  They made Scarface AND the Ventriloquist?  AHHHHH!
Whoa!  Clock King AND the badass Scarecrow from the 4th season?

I have to collect these now.  I must.  In fact all of JLU.  I found here in Mexico Aquaman with the hook hand and Sinestro some time ago.  Before I started blogging.  Also found Killer Croc, Joker, and the Mad Hatter in purple.

But the rest?  Man am I behind or what?  I am already imaginning the batcave my artist could make.  Drooling at the mouth possibilities here.

6 comments:

  1. That Scarecrow i think is a later released Justice League Unlimited figure that sold on Mattycollector.Com but might of filtered out to some discount outlets much like the Marvel Family and Justice Guild ones did.

    That's a nice mixed lot in that picture too Hobby where is that image from Ebay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Batman Animated series figures were some of the best around. Faithful to the show, they were also durable as hell. I have to be honest, I didn't know about the non-armored Ra's either. He looks pretty sharp if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were durable. I love MU but man...They do not do well in play fighting.

      Delete
  3. I told you, but you forgot.
    http://actionfigureadventures.blogspot.com/2013/01/ras-al-ghul-btas.html

    ReplyDelete