Saturday, February 1, 2014

MY INSANE MISSION!!!!!!!

Over at the blog on my blogroll JimSmash he has been on an insane mission for 2 years now.  He collects novelas of the movie Aliens.  So far he has around 30 books.  Today it just hit me.  I now have an insane mission.


http://jimspages.com/States.htm

I have been playing the above game for around a year and a half now.  I get almost 100% each time.  It is addicting.  But like I said, I now have an insane mission!

That is right!  I want to collect every state as a magnet and do the United States on my fridge!  But I do not want to buy the set.  I want people to send me a magnet from their state.

So far someone is committed to New Jersey and Georgia....We will see!

6 comments:

  1. Darn, looks like you already have Virginia covered.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have none. It is not my personal pic. That is why it is my insane mission! I am just starting!

      Delete
  2. I guess I better start looking for a Pennsylvania Magnet for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck !! I'll watch out for a New York one for ya !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. New York would be sweet. I lived there for over 2 years.

      Delete