Tuesday, February 25, 2014

AHA! AHI! AHA! AHI!

Being born in the seventies I had many of the toys dating to back then.  Like Cal from his blog, I have decided this year will be spent trying to get some of that stuff back into my life.  He is focusing on Super Powers...I am focusing much earlier....

I have slides taken of me playing at the beach with some vintage AHI toys.  Since I cannot post slides here you will just have to take my word for it.  I really want toys from my childhood so I went back to 1974 to get some.  I had an AHI moment....

I found an AHI Joker, Robin, and Batman in pretty bad shape.  As you know I love to make my own things...So I will be restoring these as best as possible.  Look for it!

So happy to have these!  These figures represent a turning point for me.  I WILL be like other bloggers and have the toys from my childhood.  Since my seamstress is gone, and the metal custom projects are done...I will be focusing on these now.

6 comments:

  1. I used to own that Batman one. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sorta kinda remember these.My older cousins may have had one or two. It's always nice to get those exact same figs from your childhood.I find it more fun than trying to keep up with all the new stuff,but I always put it on the backburner because the newer stuff is always on the pegs and more available.Sorry,had ta vent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. I am sacrificing Marvel Universe to get these...Ughhh!

      Delete
  3. I've never seen these before. They look cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah one would have to be in their forties to really remember them.

      Delete