Thursday, February 20, 2014

Controversial Thursday- People that put us down because of our hobbies...

I mean really.  This is 2014 isn't it?  I actually had this REALLY fat broad find my blog from Facebook and proceeded to tell me that I played with dolls and made dolly houses for them to live in...
Sorry...I just gotta laugh here.  That MAY have worked when I was 13 and awkward not wanting girls to know etc...But this is 2014.  I am 41.  I am WAY beyond that insult.  Next thing she will tell me is that I smell of Elderberries or something....Then because I have some bills to pay she states that my cafe is in the red and it will be out of business soon.  Excuse me while I laugh...

This fat ass whose name is Brandi Vining has done probably NOTHING in her life but tries to tell me how my life is going.  It is hilarious.

It reminds me of this scene in Good Will Hunting.  She has done nothing in her fat miserable life but tries to tear others down...So fricking funny.

Yeah babe I am 40... And I mean BABE the OX....I am not 13 anymore.  You gotta come up with something better for us toy geeks than dollies....
Next thing ya know she will be harping on Billionaire Stan Lee because he drew kiddie comics...

4 comments:

  1. Oh boy you got a Troll harassing you Hobby. I had this problem back when i was collecting and doing video game videos on YouTube and it wasn't a great thing to deal with but it passed and then i ended up getting out of that hobby to start toys and never looked back. Anyway i find it funny that people do this and we are the sad ones because we collected action figures and they are the ones with nothing better to do but bother us....they are the sad ones like the bully that picks on or makes fun to make themselves feel better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! Like I said I would be offended if I were 13...Now I find it funny.

      Delete
  2. She just likes ya Hobby.Maybe a little fixated,too.

    ReplyDelete