Saturday, February 15, 2014

REACTION FUNKO THOUGHTS...

I am in love.  BuzzChuck started it though.  He sent me 2 Kenner Star Wars figures and I started to get hooked again. Started to fall in love again with 5 points of articulation... I have never seen Buffy, Pulp Fiction, or Firefly....BUT...
Wouldn't this guy be a GREAT Alfred?  Batman's butler?  I can see him in my custom batcave right now.
This Travolta figure would be an awesome mafia type thug for Batman to take out on his way to see the Penguin for instance.

Batman villain for sure.  I would make up a whole identity for him etc.  I love it.

I sure hope Reaction gets a DC license to make a Batman that would fit the style.

With all that said I DO want to get of course the Universal Monsters ones.  EMCE were complete frickin idiots when they had the license.  They released very few and what happened?  Franky and Wolfy are $150 a piece on Ebay.  I hope someone ELSE gets the line and releases them again.  So I am going to have to preorder them somehow...I hate living in Mexico sometimes.

5 comments:

  1. I've got some more Star Wars stuff for you. I've just sort of been holding off until I had enough stuff it justified the shipping cost.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sir are too kind. Once I get my car problems settled I will get my butt to Laredo. I have a new address too. Let me find you on Facebook.

      Delete
  2. Due to Snow storm and medical issues... Modok will be mailed out on Wednesday around the 20th.....
    sorry for the delay my Friend.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The weather has even reached it's way down here. This winter is killing my business. Arghhh!

      Delete
  3. 5 Points of articulation is fine by me.It never bothered me as a kid and it doesn't bother me now. Although certain figures should at least be posed in a battle stance ala the cheaper line of Avengers and Wolverine figures released a little while back.

    ReplyDelete