Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Wednesday Wishlist- LJN WWF wrestlers I want

I pretty much have the entire collection with the LJN wrestlers.  I love them so much!  However I am missing some in my collection...So here is a top 10 list.
1. Sgt Slaughter- He is my number one.  Great figure.  He was offered for a limited time to GI Joe collectors..

2. Big BossMan- He is definitely number 2.  I loved him when he was with the Twin Towers with Akeem vs. Hulk Hogan.

3. Haku-He is one of the missing Heenan Family members I still need.

4. The Warlord- I would team him with my Ax and make Demolition since LJN never made a Barbarian nor a Smash figure.

5. Andre the Giant Heel-  I have the big haired version but not this one. 
6. Ted Dibiase- the last LJN I need.  I have them all except for these 6.  I picked him last because I hate the wad of cash in his hand.
The following ones below this are from Jakks...
 
7. Ric Flair-Got to have me Flair.  I can pit he and Hogan in epic battles.

8. Steve Austin- The man that every young guy wanted to be in the late nineties. 

9. Eddie Guerrero- I gotta have this figure too.  Look at that swagger the figure has.

10. Mankind- He is awesome.  Good sculpt too.

 
 

11 comments:

  1. Ljns ate great. Most of these are on my wishlist too. I do have the Flair figure and its great, I'll post it next week. Get it if you can. Those obscure ljns are getting real tough to locate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know I have no chance in hell for getting them except for the modern Jakks ones but hey...It is wishlist Wednesday.

      Delete
  2. I might be able to help you out with that Sgt Slaughter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well to be honest its in completely horrible condition but the mail away is so hard to get these days you might still want it.The paint on the gloves and hat is gone and the tips of both feet have been chewed by some form of animal.He has many little holes all over him possible from thumb tacks but cant say for sure, and a large black stain on his left shoulder down to the elbow . If your interested Ill get him out of storage next week and snap a few picks.

      Delete
    2. Wow...Yeah let's take a look at him. Perhaps the Iron Sheik got to him...

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Well I have all the rest. I have the rare Ultimate Warrior etc. These are the only ones remaining.

      Delete
  4. Still own our LJN wrestlers.
    From your list, only missing Haku and Warlord.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoa! Wow you have quite the collection.

      Delete
    2. We own pretty much all of them apart from the last wave which we never found...

      Delete