Thursday, November 22, 2012

Vintage Star Wars Thursday! The only three I got!

Yeah I am doing another blogger's stichke...But hey...Unfortunately it will be only a one time thing because these are the only Star Wars figures I have.  Found them at the flea market in Mexico.  They are RARE to find here.  Like once a year rare.  So this represents about three years worth....I sure wish I had more.   I mean I was there!  I saw Star Wars in it's original opening in 1977.  Chewbacca was my first figure...
Snaggletooth, Bib Fortuna, and a beat up and chewed on Tauntaun....That is it....Eh...One day right?  I count myself really lucky to have found them at the pulgas in Mexico.  They are ALWAYS picked clean the moment anyone sells figures. 

10 comments:

  1. Nice! I always wanted a taun taun does it have the open belly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Congrats on them Hobby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eh...I haven't owned any originals since that time. So I am kinda thrilled to have em.

      Delete
  3. Nice finds!Happy TG my friend to you and your family(Elvira included ;))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks alot...I haven't celebrated TG in 20 years...One of these years I have to just do it.

      Delete
  4. Nice find. I traded up my Tauntauns for ones with better reins. They are hard to find. At least cheaply with intact reins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well when things arrive to Mexico they are ALWAYS stripped of everything. I will never find accessories with figures in Mexico. That unfortunately is a given.

      Delete