Tuesday, November 27, 2012

New Toy Tuesday- Welcome to the jungle...

Oh yeah it is new toy Tuesday....Got my FIRST GI Joe figure since 1985 in Texas....He is the only I got too....Why did we think it was a good idea when we were kids to set our GI Joes on fire?  Anyways....

The Jungle Viper!  When I saw this in Texas I knew he was the figure to get.  I placed him in a plant and asked wifey to spot anything unusual...She couldn't see him...Too awesome!

He kind of stands out in my Lord of the Rings piece I picked up as a background but whatever....Wish I had grass to put him in.

6 comments:

  1. Jungle Vipers are sick H.G.Great pick up.This one can be pretty hard to find.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought him because he is VERY different from any GI Joe I have ever seen. So cool to blend into the enviroment like that.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Found by accident. Did not know it was rare or anything. I just liked the pic on the back of him.

      Delete