Thursday, November 8, 2012

Freaky Friday- Texas Monster Cafe scores...

Oh yeah.  We got some pretty good stuff this trip.  Here is one...
I got the Diamond Select Metaluna Mutant!  He was just sitting there in Toys R Us beckoning me....He was $16....Later we went to the comic shop and they had the Phantom of the opera...But the guy marked it up to $22!  Arghh....So I didn't get him....Another thing we scored on was....
Check out this puppy!  $5!  50% marked down at Walmart!  WHOA!  It is great.  It is only water that mists and changes colors.  I should have bought all of them at that price but I didn't.  Later wifey said it would have been a good thing to sell in the cafe.  Oh well....It could substitute for something Dr. Strange discovers....The mystic pond of infinity or something like that.

8 comments:

  1. Very nice scores Hobby congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I feel bad. I worked so hard to pick what I thought you would enjoy. The box went out today and here I see something you SAID you wanted but obviously already have. Damn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I JUST got him in Laredo my friend this past weekend. Lo siento!

      Delete
  3. Well you tell me what you think. I guess doubles can always be traded away for something you really want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who knows? I once did that with the comic book shop guy in Texas....Thanks so much! I will scrounge around for some things you might like as well.

      Delete
  4. Wow! Love that cauldron!! NIce scores!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I SO wish I had gotten all of them. At $5 it was a steal. If I sold one in the cafe for $30 it would have paid for them all...Darn!

      Delete