Saturday, November 10, 2012

Score Saturday- This is not my idea of cozy...

I was surfing the old internet last year and ran across these....
I mean who wouldn't want to get a little cozy with that cute blondie?

Oh my God...They have Batman!

And Superman too!  WHOA!  So I have seen these in Spencer's in the mall in Texas.  I decided to visit Spencer's not expecting anything but there they were again...And with a %50 off sale they were beckoning me!  I MUST have one.  I was imagining all kinds of cool warmth on a cold chilly night...

So I found Batman and the Joker...We also got a Nightmare Before christmas one....But wait something is amiss...

That is right...They ARE NOT COZY AT ALL!!!!  What the hell?  They do not come with a back to it!!!
I was imagining sweet bliss being able to slip this over my head and sit on the couch watching my movies all day long with drool coming down!!!  Now if I want to go to get a beer out of the fridge I gotta take this thing off.  Because you cannot walk with it!  It starts to slide off your front.  But being the CRAFTY individual I am, I am going to fix them.  YES....It might take awhile but I will repair them with a local Mexican sewing lady and put a back on them.  I gotta tell you though...I am really disappointed in them.  Especially since you guys had to see my zit covered back.  It's not steroids I swear...
 
 
 

4 comments: