Wednesday, March 19, 2014

My new sewing gal!

Holy crap.  I had it all wrong.  My old sewing gal did it all by hand....She would do one wrestling robe a week.....Unbeknowest to me that was an incredibly long time to wait.  We found a new sewing gal who said because of her sewing machine can do 40 a week!  WHOA!  I could become the new Ralph's wrestling clothing if I wanted to be.  BUT...I really want these for my private collection first and foremost.  I think 10 a week will be sufficient.  So I wanted Chris Jericho based of this shirt...

I just thought she would do the silver part....Boy was I wrong!

So I had her do a test run.  I needed a shirt for Chris Jericho.  She did it....IN ONE DAY!  OMG!  She really could chug out 40 a week.  She is going to start next Wednesday with my first 5.  At $4 per item is much better than Ralph selling them at $20 per item.  I could complete my private collection of these really fast.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! That's awesome Hobby so many cool shirts,robes and pants to come.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The next 5 are ready! I just do not have a camera.

      Delete
  2. You could make a mint having her make capes for DC Universe figures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I only had DC universe figures....I do have some other non wrestling projects underway though.

      Delete