Saturday, March 8, 2014

BUTTON MANIA 3 MONSTERS!

I have told on this blog a few times that the thing that got me into monsters was two things.  Seeing Frankenstein vs. Wolfman when I was 4 and The movie monsters book.  So I had to do these buttons I would see in the Captain Company ads in Famous Monsters of Filmland magazine.  I would stare at these images for a long time.  

If I could only find good pics of the Frankenstein and Wolfman buttons I would have done those too.  But alas, no good photos exist on Google.  Also had to redo the Creepy Magazine fan club button and my favorite Monster Cereal...Frankenberry!  

4 comments:

  1. These are awesome like the others you have been showing Hobby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The good thing about making these Hobby is the fact that there is no limit to who you could do!How about buttons featuring 80s pop culture.Rambo,Robocop etc. Great work on these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! BUT....I have one last button post. After that this year will be no more custom things. I am focusing 2014 on getting stuff from my youth.

      Delete
  3. These are very cool. You can do a ton of great characters.

    ReplyDelete