Tuesday, March 4, 2014

BUTTON MANIA 2 DC

This is my next batch of buttons I have done.  So frickin awesome!
I had to do the Super Powers one as I had most of them as a kid.  Also the Dark Knight Returns one too.  In 1989 there were 3 button packs that came out to coincide with the movie.  I had all three till bastard thieves burned my frickin house down.  I now have this one again so suck it ladrones!

The other ones are self explanatory.  I used to watch the Shazam! TV series as a kid so that is why I had that one made.

6 comments:

  1. We would Love a Joker Button ...(or Dr' Theda) Button ... and sorry for the delay .... Wednesday or Friday ... We were totally "broke" my disability check just came and Jango is coming as well... (p.s. Hope that you like "Caddyshack"...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm feelin' Batman and Robin these days.Very cool Hobby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job sizing up the images to fit the buttons perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am into Batman too these days.

    ReplyDelete