Monday, March 31, 2014

MY CAR COLLECTION!

I am a fan of Hot Wheels and Matchbox cars.  I have found a few here in Mexico.  I haven't had any since the fire destroyed my originals.  But what I found here is awesome.
From L to R and Top to Bottom.
A Burger King or Mcdonalds Jokermobile, Batmobile Arkham, the 1966 Batmobile and the A-Team Van.

James Bond Spy who loved me car, Dr. NO car, Goldfinger Car, and the Back to the future car

So jazzed to have these!

I hope to get the Ghostbusters car, Dukes of Hazzard, and Smokey and the Bandit one day.

7 comments:

  1. I used to have all kinds of miniature adventures with my Batmobile as a kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA ! I used to have the Smokey and the Bandit Trans Am and loved it :) That A-team van is the best !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still hear the theme song. Loved it when they used it in Napoleon Dynamite!

      Delete
  3. the Jokermobile takes the checkered flag

    ReplyDelete