Saturday, March 1, 2014

BUTTON MANIA 1

Told you guys I have been crazy with buttons from my youth....I call this one Marvel Mania!
Yup!  I had these made.  LOVE THEM!  I wear one everyday in the cafe now.  Including the Hulk one I showed you a few weeks ago.  Buttons are big business on Ebay.  So I copied all of them to have for my own and to not pay crazy prices for.

I even threw in Storm Shadow for you Joe guys.

Stay tuned!  More buttons to come.  I love making stuff I never would have had in the states!  Buttons were a huge thing to me as a kid.  I can really go back in time with this stuff.

7 comments:

  1. I love the Howard the Duck pin.

    And Storm Shadow, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! I have been wanting to make that one for awhile!

      Delete
  2. Howard the Duck is the best of the bunch! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah too bad the flash of the camera got it all blurry.

      Delete
  3. Storm Shadow FTW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, that Storm Shadow button is full of awesome. I know I'd wear one.

    ReplyDelete