Saturday, March 15, 2014

BUTTON MANIA 4 VARIOUS!


Oh yeah...We are back again to show off the latest buttons I have made down here.  And this is the last of Button Mania.

From Left to Right...Smokey and the Bandit, A happy halloween, Ozzy Osbourne from Diary of a Madman, and Bewitching!  A Scratch N Sniff sticker from back in the day that I had made into a button.  That one is cool.

Bottom-Alien, Mork, Collect all Mcdonaldland glasses, and a Ride from Six Flags Atlanta the monster plantation!

Love these buttons very much.  I still have to rely on the generousity of others to take pics right now.  Still do not have a camera.  So my blogging will be a bit sporadic.

I have gotten more things from my childhood I would love to show...But the camera problem raises it's ugly head again.

7 comments:

  1. Hobby do you have a camera on your phone? You could use that for your pictures. That's how i take all of mine for my blog. Either way i hope you get your camera back soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in the stoneage. Do not have a cellphone.

      Delete
  2. Sorry for the delay good Sir Hobgoblin...
    Monday I will walk uptown and mail you a package ... ( Jango Fett and "Caddyshack"....)
    your friend from Marshville .... Stacey....

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are terrific. I love the Smokey and the Bandit one. Very pop culture cool. I would love to order a whole Cave of Cool Series of myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Cal, I have gotten you a few things that you asked for. I just have not been to the U.S. for over a year now. Bills hit us like lightening. I will try to make up a few buttons in the meantime.

      Delete