Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Wednesday Wishlist MOVIE DVD L edition...

It is Wednesday Wishlist day....This is the L edition of movies I am dying to get.  So let's get into it.


1. Let it ride-  I love this movie very much.  The offbeat characters etc.  It is a tour de force and I have no idea what that means.  But man...It is EXPENSIVE on amazon!  They really need to re release it.  This was my goto movie when I would play commodities.

2. Like Father like son-  This is when Kirk Cameron was cool and not a religious wacko that he is today.  Great film. 

3. Little Big Man- I cannot state how much I love this movie.  When I was a little kid I used to run around imitating Dustin Hoffman when he is old man Crabbe.

4. Little Darlings-  Saw this one on HBO as a tike.  Loved it.

5. Lock up-I know alot of people do not like this movie...I love it though.

6. Logan's Run- I saw it on Cinemax back in the day.  A good film for me.  It probably does not hold up over time but hey...

7. Longtime Companion- My friend Stephen shared with me this movie about the beginning of the AIDS crisis.  Wish I could find my old friend.


8. Lost in Yonkers-  This is a great film.  Full of fun and laughs and serious drama as well.  I highly recommend it.

9. Love at first bite- How I do not have this is beyond me.  It must be my curse.

10. Lucas- Back when Corey Haim was cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment