Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Wednesday Wishlist DVD TV Show P-R

So it is Wednesday Wishlist time!  TV show edition.  This is P-R!  So without furthur adieu...
1. Pacman season 1- This cartoon was a staple of my youth.  I have NO idea why but I liked it.  I guess because I liked the video game so much.

2. Pacman season 2- Just because I am a collectionist I gotta get season 2 as well.

3. Pebbles and Bam bam show- I watched this MORE than the Flintstones.  I liked the kid with the glasses. As I remember he had a funny voice.

4. Pinky and the Brain season 1- My father used to get a kick out of this show.  I am really getting it in honor of him.

5. Pinky and the Brain volume 2- Again for Dad.

6. Pinky and the Brain volume 3- Dad I love ya!  I DO think they are pretty funny as well.

7. Planet of the apes tv series- Never saw an episode.  BUT...I love the original movie so you never know.  They could be good unless someone tells me differently.

8. Plastic Man- Now this show I watched like heck as a kid.  Plas and baby plas...and Fangface.

9. Quincy- Gotta get Quincy.  I used to do a dance for Dad and his girlfriend to the theme song...

10. Return to the planet of the apes-  Apes in cartoon form?  Yes please!

11. Richie Rich- Loved Rich as a kid.  Wish I could have been rich!

4 comments:

  1. My mom loved Quincy.As she got older,every show that had anything to do with doctors was Quincy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sure bring back memories. I wouldn't mind having a few of those myself. Especially, Pac-Man, Plastic Man, and Planet of the Apes. It's been a long time since I've seen the Planet of the Apes TV series. It only lasted half of a season. It was also part of the reason Mego turned down the offer to make Star Wars toys. When the show was cancelled half way through the season Mego's orders of Planet of the Apes toys went down as well. In turn, they steered away from Sci-Fi properties. Especially, ones that had no track record. Unfortunately, Mego is no more, but Star Wars is still going strong. If only they had a crystal ball.

    ReplyDelete