Monday, June 3, 2013

Stuff I am making! Transfers!

I have made 8 tshirts last week.  Have no pics yet of course....Darn diddley camera...But I was racking my brain thinking of more crap to do.  I found that I own TWO WWE Eugene figures when he was impersonating Hulk Hogan.  So.......I decided to do real Hulk Hogan shirts with iron on transfers of my own.

I think they will look great.  Supposed to pick them up tomorrow...Man I am just trying to keep this blog going!  I have procured more toys but without a camera it is hard to keep coming up with new material.  So sorry.  I know...why don't I just buy a camera.  Because most of the funds are directed towards licenses, employee pay etc.  It takes awhile to save up for something like that.  If I could get to the states I would get one rather cheap.  We hope to go in July but who the hell knows...

The sidehighwall came back and it wasn't what I expected...It is too large etc.  So......the artist is coming Wednesday to fix it.  The RAW logo is here and it is quite impressive.  Cannot wait to post pics.  

I have ordered the Halloween Havoc set next.  BUT....The artist says he is kind of busy...Can't do much right now...We will see...

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a great idea. I've been wanting to have custom t shirts made up as well. Where are you having yours done?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am having mine done in Mexico. $3 a shirt! I tried to do one in Atlanta about 10 years ago and the guy wanted a minimum of 30 t shirts done at $20 a shirt! I love Mexico for their cheap prices on most things.

      Delete
  2. Those look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to pick them up today! Again Mexico is SLOW...

      Delete