Sunday, February 24, 2013

You know it occured to me...I have three rings...

No not wedding rings silly.  I only have one of those now!  But three Real Scale Wrestling rings!!!

The first one I have is Jakks Wrestlemania one ring...It is awesome!

The second was is basically the first one with a cage wrapped around it...

\
The third one I have is the first one again with a Hell in the Cell with it...

Now WHY do I have all these frickin rings?  Because of the matches they present that is why....But with this new scaffold match I am making....All I really need is one ring.  Which should I choose?  Hmm....How about....NONE OF THEM!  That is right.  They are made of plastic and flimsy was hell.  I was constantly fixing them with superglue etc.  One ring the first one is cracked right down the middle!!!   The Hell in the Cell is missing a part! So I have decided to sell them all in my cafe.  But that leaves me ringless doesn't it?  Not so....

I am going to have my metal guy do a real scale ring in steel!   With a regular steel cage painted blue of course as an attachment AND a huge hell in the cell to go with it!  Whaddya think?  That will give me something strong and sturdy to play wrestling as well as free up some much needed space!
 
How about a Lion's Den match?  That would not take up too much room...Or the WCW Triple cage of doom or whatever it was called match...OH!  How about an Elimination Chamber?  Geez that would take some configuring to figure out!

8 comments:

  1. I want to see those rings when they are done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh they will take awhile. I haven't even discussed them with him.

      Delete
  2. There's nothing these guys can't make huh H.G.Can't wait to see the finished products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you seen my cafe Tony? This cafe would NOT have been possible without the metal guy!

      Delete
  3. I remember having the original WWF ring when it came out. For Christmas, I got that, Hulk Hogan and Roddy Piper Figures. I still have the Hogan, but I want the Piper back.

    I also remember getting the AWA Ring for my birthday with the Rick Martel figure as well as the Hogan from the Rocky III line.

    Think my mom thought I was a Hogan fan when I was really and still am a Roddy Piper fan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was a Hogan guy all the way. Loved him. Until the butthole defected to WCW...

      Delete
  4. To be honest I never had any WWF guys. I mean I loved wrestling but the figures never intrigued me. Oh and by the way Hobby, this is Dan from Flying Monkeys! I am back.

    ReplyDelete