Saturday, February 23, 2013

Did I say a month? OMG!

Wowie wow wow wow!  My metal guy has already finished the Scaffold match and the comic book stand....he brought them by tonight.  I almost wanted to cry.  Everything we have made with him has ALWAYS been about the cafe.  So these are the first things for ME!  Wow....They are awesome upclose.  I do not have a camera once again though...AND....He has to make some adjustments to them however.  He forgot the railing for the scaffold and the comic book rack was not properly sized up....But man....Wow...


I WILL get a pic of these when he is finished somehow...

Love you guys out there!

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Think of the Hell in the Cell for the real scale ring...It is as big as that!

      Delete
  2. That sounds awesome! There's a giant used book place out here that sells old back issues of comics all jumbled into ancient spinner racks. I've never thought to ask them if the racks themselves are for sale... but suspect they'd want an arm and a leg for them either way. I'd love to have one for the corner of the Cave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I had to make my own...There are NONE in Mexico. We do not even have comics here.

      Delete
  3. Cool Hobby I can't wait to see them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah with the comic stand....The metal guy didn't know it was NOT for the cafe....So on the base he put metal spiderwebs....LOL

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Me too! The guy got the comic stand a little wrong. He sized a different format of magazine...So he is making the corrections now.

      Delete
  5. Yeah, both stands I have will only fit modern comics. Anything older than 1970 won't go! Can't wait to see yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is awesome! My guy did some changes to it...I just WISH I had a frickin camera!

      Delete