Monday, February 11, 2013

League Assignment- Love...

Write a stream of conscious post listing the things you love and hold dear.


 A stream of conciousness about the things I love eh?  Hmm....Being that I JUST watched Bull Durham yesterday I know what Brian is talking about.
When I think of love I gotta go with Wifey.  She and I have made it 6 years together somehow despite being from different cultures, languages and customs.  She is game for anything.  The more we get to know each other the more love is in the air.  But I gotta make this a stream of conciousness right...SO...I like....
Long games of putt putt...
Trips up to Stone Mountain that one can bask in the in complexities of life...
Having hot fudge drip from your face as you wear your sundae as a mask of goo...
And finally scrounging around to find that perfect and cheap comic book that you had as a kid quickly opening the protective cellaphane to smell the aroma of a childhood that you desperately are trying to capture every day of your adult life back.




5 comments:

  1. What a lovely lady indeed Hobby. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I see other people just did I love lists and not the way Kevin Costner did in the movie. Oh well...I take things too literally...

      Delete
  3. That last bit pretty much sums it up! Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete