Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Well...I have not ordered the sign yet however I did...

Yeah...I could not afford the sign right now.  Saltillo is an insecure place.  So instead of a sign I ordered instead two high strength security doors to protect wifey and myself.  Had to do it....AND I ordered two little things from my steel guy....

They should be ready in a month or so....

1. The 3D Monster  comic rack!  Yeah Dan over at 3D Monster blog gets these all the time I suppose.  He has this and an awesome spinner type comic rack with the DC logo that lights up on top of it.  Well I had to go for this.  This was cheaper than a spinning one to make.  So YEAH!!!! My own comic rack...I cannot wait for that.  I am going to print off a sticker to go up top like Dan has too.  Since mine will be homemade...

The second thing I ordered is this bad boy.  I have to admit...I never watched the NWA but I DID hear of this thing called a scaffold match.  I found that someone over at Wrestlingfigs.com did a custom of one pictured above.  Wow....So my metal guy is making one of these to go over my Real Scale Jakks ring.  It should be awesome!  Can you imagine the carnage I will create on this thing?  The mind shudders...

So my Marvel sign that I was so hyped up about will have to wait a little while.  Maybe 2 months or so.  I do not know.  

8 comments:

  1. Good deal Hobby protect your love ones first then get your sign later because we all don't want anything to happen you guys buddy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias my friend! Mexico is rough. Gotta protect oneself.

      Delete
  2. HOLY COW !! That scaffold will be awesome !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew YOU would be one to appreciate it. Imagine real scale ring size...I gotta pop open the fake vampire blood for the bouts to be had here...

      Delete
  3. Sweet comic book rack. When I get more room, I will pick up one myself.

    You have to go on youtube and check out the Road Warriors vs The Midnight Express on a scaffold. The bump Jim Cornette takes is sick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe me when I receive this in a month I will be watching many scaffold matches. WHY don't they continue the tradition in the WWE?

      Delete
    2. Too dangerous, if you can believe that. Cornette suffered a major leg injury that affects him to this day in that match. WWE is trying protect it's wrestlers, which is why you won't see piledrivers anymore either.

      Delete
    3. I am not saying every Monday night RAW but at least a couple of times do it. It has never been done in the WWE. It would be historic.

      Delete