Saturday, June 20, 2015

NAKED 12 INCH LUKE AND BEN RESTORED!

It was an impulse buy...Near the register.  I was around in 1977 for the original Star Wars but never owned any of the 12 inchers.  My friend at the time had a few.  But for some reason my Dad didn't get me any.  UNTIL NOW!
I got them for a very cheap price because no one wanted them.  Most people that are collectors do not restore their stuff...
Yeah there is NOTHING pervy at all about holding two naked men like this...haha

Let's see what Rosy and Raymundo can do...
Rosy posey sewed the clothes....Ray sculpted the belt and boots.  Not bad.  I didn't want him to do the lightsabers as I always thought they looked stupid.  Ray also made the bases for them to stand on.

I am stoked!

Wish I could find some naked Megos out there.  I love restoring old toys.

4 comments: