Sunday, June 7, 2015

MU BARON ZEMO!

So I finally got the leader of the Masters of Evil.  Before he forms the Masters he directly confronts Captain America.  It doesn't go well...
 Biff bang pow!  Zemo takes a left cross!
 Yup.  Cap is wailing on him!
I think Zemo better form the Masters BEFORE he meets Cap again.  That would be the smart thing to do.  One of the best stories I ever read with the Baron was the time he formed the Masters of Evil in it's fourth incarnation.  They came so close to beating the Avengers for good.  Roger Stern is my favorite writer of comics.  He is amazing.

4 comments:

  1. Great pics Hobby.You know,I'm liking that Cap figure more everytime I see It.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Love having a workable camera! My first.

      Delete
  2. This guy is on my wants list, I've always liked his costume, Cap has some very cool villains.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes he does. SO wish they would do Batroc, Mr. Hyde, Armadillo etc.

      Delete