Tuesday, June 23, 2015

BACK TO THE FUTURE BOOK!

So I had this big book of movies I picked up in Laredo TX.  I doubt I ever will read it.  I got it for a dollar.  I thought it would be interesting as I love movies but it is ONLY about movies from 1969 and reads very verbose.   I was just thirsting for books in English down here.  So I decided to give it a makeover so as to not be boring.
Oh yeah baby!  A match made in space. A book cover for a book that doesn't even exist!
What sort of secrets lie in this book?  Will George McFly tell us about the planet Vulcan?
Dang...I gotta lay off the pie for awhile.  Getting a little chunky!

6 comments:

  1. Hello,

    What is the name of the book inside the cover please ?
    And what are the dimensions ?
    Thank you ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it is just some random book I had. It looked about the same size as the one in the movie so I had a printer guy make it.

      Delete