Thursday, June 4, 2015

MU AIM BATTLEDROID!

Yeah I might be fudging it here.  But I found this guy in Mexico on the cheap at the pulgas.  He had black magic marker marks all over him.  Ray tried to clean him up as best as he could.  I will NEVER understand why kids do that to their figures.  I never did.

I also got a fourth AIM soldier.  I only armybuild up to four.  Why?  Because I am not a jerk.   I set them in my boiler room and wala...
He must be a Marvel Legends guy.  He is so big.  I love him.  I know he is Iron Monger for those out there.
 They are working feverishly to get him ready to fight the Avengers.
So cool.  He is a beast!

11 comments:

  1. I dig it!Great pics,are you using the new cam?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! FINALLY! A frickin $300 camera! I just have to learn the darn thing.




      Delete
  2. Nice picture! Much better quality than before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah...I am just stretching my wings here. I hope to do great action shots in the future.

      Delete
  3. Great pictures, I love the look of the AIM troopers. I think the Legends scale of Iron Monger suits the 4" figures better. Some marker on him, but maybe it's a good excuse to get him painted up. Love the background you used for the pics, very very nice. Putting the camera to good use :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It probably does. I cannot wait to do more. IF my finances allow it of course.

      Delete
  4. Love it! Great photos. And there is never enough AIM.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not for me. 4 for army building is my limit. I think people are the biggest turds in toy collecting that have over 4 of any given character. Leave some for the rest of us!

      Delete
    2. AHHAHHHA!! We dont even own one.

      Delete
  5. Nice! Great setting for the photos too.

    ReplyDelete