Monday, June 8, 2015

IMAGINEXT BATCAVE!

I never thought I would own anything imaginext.  But it turns out sometimes they make their way down here to the pulgas.  AND they work great with 3.75 figures!  AND I got it for $8!
 This thing is pretty frickin huge.  I may not make a Batcave after all.  Thanks to Tony again for the Batman figure!
 I make have Ray repaint it so it will erase all of that red and yellow stuff.  I hate those things.
 Batman looks great perched on the ledge here.  Imaginext has definitely brought playsets back in a big way.
There is me just playing around with the old DD ML base.  Batman looks awesome as heck against this.

3 comments:

  1. Im kicking myself because i saw one these on the curb about to be trashed! I slowed down a bit to get a better look at it ,and sure enough,it was an imaginext Batcave!My daughter told me to keep driving so i left it.When I went back for it,it was gone :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have done that too. There was a Hotwheels 1979 city that I passed by HERE and I went back the next day and it was gone too. I hate when we do that.

      Delete
  2. Congrats! Imaginext have some amazing playsets.

    ReplyDelete