Sunday, January 5, 2014

DOOMBOT IDEA!

I was so impressed a couple of toyfairs ago with a Doombot that was presented customized from a Hasbro Sentinel.  It looked like this...
 Like I said it was a custom JUST for the Toyfair 2011 show.  It will never be made.  But It got me to thinking...I could do my own!
So I stripped off the clothes from the Famous Covers Dr. Doom I have and wala!  A Towering Doombot!  Oh no what will Iron Man do?

I should probably paint the eyes green or something.

I also have upcoming posts about some kids that did a trade with me!  After 5 years SOMEONE finally did a trade in Saltillo!

7 comments:

  1. Haha! That looks awesome.

    Did the Famous Covers version not have any articulation in the legs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the famous covers one DOES have articulation in the legs. It bends at the knees.

      Delete
  2. Looks cool. I've never seen that figure without his outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had one a lot of them on Ebay back in 2009 and mine didn't have his green cape. I was going to sew another one but then this idea happened.

      Delete
  3. That actually is a pretty cool repurposing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks Cal! I have your masks ready to be sent. Just have to get to the U,S, to do it,

      Delete