Wednesday, January 29, 2014

CUSTOM WWF HANDHELD CAMERAS...

Again living in Mexico I gotta improvise....So I had my awesome artist make these handheld cameras...

I had three extra Eric Bishoff's wearing black so I made him the camera guys.
He even made a cool little camera pack to go with them.
Not bad.  Just a few paint dashes here for buttons etc.
It really brings my little wrestling world alive with cameras at ringside.  Now all I gotta do is design the barriers and I am set.

BUT....This will be the last of the custom playsets till April.  I gotta pay some bills I have neglected.

2 comments:

  1. You should give those Eric figures some paints to change there hair colors and maybe add a beard on one. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, pop off one of the heads and replace em !

      Delete