Wednesday, January 15, 2014

BATMAN 1966 FINALLY ON DVD!!!!

http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/looks-like-hell-froze-over-1966-batman-tv-show-is-coming-to-dvd/

Holy crap!  I never thought this would happen!  I knew something was going on because the figures were getting released but man....Now I can ditch Youtube and watch them whenever I want.  I HOPE they include subtitles in spanish so wifey can see it!

Now I own the movie and whenever I need a Batman fix I watch that well...NO MORE!  The whole series is going to be released.  I will buy them all.  Even the dreadful season 3.  Now it makes me want to collect the figures...

4 comments:

  1. An example of a superhero TV series done right!I'm not sure if it appealed to the older folks but as a kid I loved to watch this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did appeal to older folks. My father used to watch it with me and laugh out loud and I would turn to him confused because this was all serious business to me at 5.

      Delete
  2. I hate to say it, but its ten years too late for me. I watch a few on rerun from time to time tho.

    ReplyDelete