Wednesday, October 30, 2013

WWF CUSTOM HBK MIRROR!

Yeah I am really reaching with the custom WWF stuff aren't I?  But hey, I had to do it.
Shawn Micheals used to have his woman Sherri Martel carry around a mirror for him to look at himself.  He was her Boytoy.  So when my artist did the Narcissist Lex Luger mirror he had some left over.  I had him make one.
I love how the reflection of the figure is in the mirror.  I however, do not have a Sherri figure.  This is a custom Edge holding it for Shawn.  My artist didn't put the black edge around the mirror and I am glad.  It didn't match HBK's attire anyways.

7 comments:

  1. Ha so much fun you are having down your way Hobby. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well the action figures have dried up in Mexico. No more Marvel Universe, Star Wars, or anything else. It just seemed to keep the toys coming was to make my own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will have to wait until next week to mail packages to you and good Sir Kal....
    out of funds till Sunday...
    Sorry to hear about the "milk" issues... but Milk from "agitated" cow contains high levels of "Tit Pus"... disgusting..... So we do Not drink milk either....
    A Jango Fett ( First issue ...in packaging ....) just one of the additional items....
    Cannot find Baron Zemo yet though ... Modok is yours good sir ...
    Happy Halloween from the "Crypt".... the Doctor.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not needed... just wish you and your Cafe the best , good Sir Hobgoblin....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trying to find the pieces of our "Death Star Playset " Both bottom panels are the same piece... and the cannon barrel is not connected... Except for the foam pieces ... it is complete... it is yours when we find it ..... "Free".... we will mail yours on Wednesday of the coming week.... had to wait on funds...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I WOULD BE MOST GRATEFUL FOR THAT! I would owe you big time.

      Delete