Thursday, October 24, 2013

My win from Goodwill Geek!

I have entered into a few contests in my time...But I REALLY wanted to win this.  I am a Mcdonaldland fan.  I had all the figures as a kid and was really hoping Huckleberry Toys would continue the tradition and make ALL of the characters.  Well, they quit after series 1.  Bummer.  Series 2 held so much promise.  The Fry Guys, the Professor, Officer Big Mac, and Birdie.


 Thanks to Derek at Goodwill geek!  I have Mayor McCheese!  He and Officer Big Mac were my favorites.
Goodwill Geek also sent me a few Universal Monster Cars, the Burger King Wolfman, and the Doller Store King Kong.  And a keen Frankenstein book.  I didn't feature them as this was the prize.  I sure hope some other company picks up where Huckleberry Toys left off.

6 comments:

  1. I think a man/mayor with a cheeseburger for a head is the most monstrous thing you're ever featured here on the blog. How does he resist devouring himself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ask me how many times I have tried to bite into all that plasticy goodness myself!

      Delete
  2. I'm really glad you liked this prize Hobby!

    ReplyDelete