Monday, October 21, 2013

New things at Monster Cafe Saltillo

Civil Proteccion required I put all this crap into the cafe.  I hate them for that.  They really are bullies.  So we had to invest $3,000 to make it happen.  So here is a small sample...
 We had to put these handpainted expensive signs everywhere!  Gas valve signs.  There are 3 of them.  I am making the UGHHH face in protest.
 Route of Evacuation signs EVERYWHERE.  Showing how to escape the place.  The RUINED my door here making me paint this crap on it.  I am giving them my disapproving look now.
 This was the granddaddy of them all.  The fire escape ladder installed.  It is a thing of beauty though.  There is my metal guy Senor Cruz soddering it.  Love that guy!  See the gas line painted yellow at the bottom.  Yup.  More regulations from them.  They suck!
 This is the Fire Escape from the top.  What a pain in the arse it is.  Not to mention the insurance, fire extinguisher courses etc. they made me pay for.  Extra emergency lights etc.
It all makes me want to electrocute myself in the Monster Cafe electric chair!

So yeah $3,000 dollars later...No vacation to the U.S. for awhile.

4 comments:

  1. Hopefully there done with all the rules for now Hobby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think we have everything covered...But there will always be next year.

      Delete
  2. Hang in there Hobby. You can't buy plastic or metal signs to hang up? They had to be hand painted.

    ReplyDelete