Thursday, October 17, 2013

2013-2014 the year of RETRO!

I cannot BELIEVE I do not live in the states anymore.  Gosh darnit!

WOW!  I cannot believe the retro goodness coming out.  First this...
First these!  REAL Megos coming back.  I have talked about them before but WOW!  This Fire Marshall crap has to go away for me to be able to order these.  I must have em!  Teen Titans were announced too.  How long before they get the Marvel line?  It makes me really want to do a custom Batcave with my artist and stop the wrestling stuff for awhile...
The new 24 inch Alien by Neca.  This will probably be $200.  I don't care.  It is a must have.  I always dreaded going on Ebay for em...And this one is twice the size of the original!

Super 7 has the Universal license!  Really wanting to do a custom Remco Monster House but am stalling because I do not know what the figures look like yet.  I also would love these Alien figures.  Oh well.

And now....Round 2 has just announced they are repopping MARVEL WORLD!  OMG!  My new Holy Grail list is getting longer every minute...

6 comments:

  1. Sorry Hobby, there most definitely won't be Marvel Mego repro's from Figures Toy Co. Mego had the licensing coup by obtaining the rights to both Marvel and DC characters, but today neither comic book company will grant licensing to toy makers if they are already making toys for the rivaling comic book publisher. However, another toy company may look into completing that gap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look at Lego. They have both marvel and dc licenses.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Not many made it till now due to being made out of paper.

      Delete