Sunday, October 6, 2013

Score Sunday Star Wars gets!

Frickin FINALLY!  Finally Saltillo has lowered the price on these!  They were around $16 for a few years.  I got them for around $4 a piece.  To have Grand Moff Tarkin is quite a thrill.  Would like to do an all metal Death Star one day but my metal guy is currently doing an escape ladder that the buttholes at Proteccion Civil is making us have!

The other guy was in the Cantina.  I am too lazy to look up his name.  But at least I got two new 4 inch figures.  Feels like forever and a day since I got any.

12 comments:

  1. Awesome! Congrats on them Hobby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. $16?! Man, those are pharmacy prices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And those pharmacy prices extend for years! We got IronMan 2 figures on the shelves at those prices. Mexico does NOT believe in discounting foreign made stuff.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. He was the original guy not included in the vintage line.

      Delete
  4. Congrats. Now we need a pic of that Cantina guy with the vintage one I sent you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sent me TWO Cantina guys. Maybe I should have my artist make the cantina...

      Delete
  5. Cool... Good Sir Hobgoblin.... That is a different packaging than the Gov. Tarken that I have....
    I'll send something "Star Wars " with Modok... Have a Great Sunday Evening....

    ReplyDelete