Saturday, August 3, 2013

WWF CUSTOM BROTHER LOVE SHOW!!!


What you don't remember the Brother Love show?  In honor of Bruce Pritchard I commissioned this piece when I heard he got fired from TNA.  The Brother Love show was on WWF tv in 1988-1991 if memory serves me right.  He was a great villain although not a wrestler.  He played the part of a crooked preacher.  Hell what preacher ISN'T crooked?

This was what my artist came up with.  I figured something a little lighter and easier to be done since the Bash at the Beach playset.
 I LUV YOU!  Brother Love invites Hulk Hogan as his guest.
 Hulkster you look like to me....A person that does not have LUV!!!!  Or love...I am trying to get his southern inflection sounding right.
Well let me tell you something Brother love...I am not going to take anymore of this!!

 Go get em Hulkster!  Knock that phony preacher on his keister!  Hey, I think I did some rhyming there!!!
Oh oh....I got caught playing with my toys again.  My wifey is gonna kill me!

So yeah this is a little more lowkey than others.  But I put the call out to you!  My fellow figure fanatics!
WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE NEXT?  I PUT YOU TO THE VOTE!  CHOOSE OUR NEXT WRESTLING PROJECT!
VOTING WILL BE CLOSED THE NEXT DAY SO VOTE ON THIS BLOG.

To see my other projects click on some of these...

Love my own comic book rack!  Sure does take me back to my youth.

The first one I ever had made.  The Scaffold match

The Buried Alive match

The Sidehighwall match

The Hogpen match

Jake Robert's Snake pit

The 1997 RAW entrance

WCW entrance logos!

There are more but man....I have sure had alot made.  And I am not stopping now!  This is too much fun.  More fun than buying toys from the store.

My actual next project has nothing to do with wrestling...
But I put it to you the readers!

What would YOU do next as a playset in wrestling?  No cages or anything like that though.


3 comments:

  1. The Barber Shop with Brutus Beefcake would be a fun one Hobby. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is my wifey's vote. She thinks it would be so cool.

      Delete
  2. And since you were the ONLY one out of 300 people to vote....It WAS the barber shop.

    ReplyDelete