Sunday, August 25, 2013

This or that?

So I have been doing these wrestling playsets, robes, etc. since April of this year.  It has been 4 months of it.  Alot of things have been made which I am extremely happy about.  BUT....my monster bone has been tickling me today.  The Moebius Mummy kit which came out 5 years ago is NOW going for $60!


  It had come on the market for $24....My feeling is if I do not get some of the Moebius goodness now, prices are just going to escalate more.  Then I will be kicking myself for not getting them sooner.  Although I LOVE the wrestling stuff and have many more projects in mind.
Barber Shop should arrive on Tuesday mind you...But I got more I wanna do!

 Such a quandry!

Whaddya think?  Stick with the playsets or tackle the monster kit arena?

5 comments:

  1. I love the Wrestling things but you are the Monster Cafe Hobby so i think it's time for some Monster stuff. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything involving that Old Universal Mummy is great to me. I have the SELECT figure and the sarcophocus weighs a ton. Really beautiful peiece. I admire all the great displays you have worked on lately. I am not a wrestler guy but I love the design work.

    ReplyDelete