Sunday, August 18, 2013

One new door installed!

Now we are just awaiting the other door and it's bam to the U.S.!  I told you guys one has been installed.  Look at this iron monstrosity!  It is as tough as nails.  It beats the flimsy wood door we had before.  Behind me is a plastic giant Oreo that I found in Mexico.  Love Oreos!
Let's see the little bastards try to break in now!  This door is solid steel!  It would take a car driving through to get in!

My metal guy is the BEST!  He even added something monstery....He put this metal head of an ax coming through the door.  SO frickin awesome!  He is one of the few on this planet that get me.

So yeah as soon as the other one gets here I will be sending out my care packages.  I think I need Cal's address again though. 

12 comments:

  1. 19 Mitchell Ave
    Red Deer Alberta CANADA
    T4N 0L3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I wonder what goodies he will put on the next door. That is our front door.

      Delete
  3. I don't think you have my current address either. I no longer live in Minneapolis, so if you have that listed as my current address I'll need to update you.

    Also, the door is very cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well crapola. Give me yours too. I will take the one down I taped to the TV.

      Delete
  4. Leigh Koehn
    9060 Turnberry Circle, Lincoln, NE. 68526

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like someone was shooting at it too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are just those old dungeon type knobs they incorporated in the architecture back in those times.

      Delete
  6. My old boss was a contractor with lots of property.At the vacant places ,he'd hammer nails through a door sized piece of plywood and screw it down over the existing doors.That way if anybody evr tried to kick the door down,especially at night,they'd be in a world of hurt.I thought it was cruel at the time but effective.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Axe and oreos – sounds like an odd combination but surprisingly awesome! Where’s the doorknob? I would love to visit your café to see more of it. Stay cool and creepy! =)
    Clint @ ANBSR.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so fun. I love when people really personalize their homes and make them into a piece of art almost. There are too many houses out there that just look like the one next door. A few years ago, we decided to added a little bit of pizazz to our place and we painted it purple. I love it.

    Earl Mark @ Eastway Lock

    ReplyDelete