Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Wednesday Wishlist DVD P edition! Top 10

Yup....The letter is P.  I gotta get these DVD's one day.
1. Pete's Dragon- I had the record as a kid.  Passamaquatty....Wow.  What memories associated with this film.  I have not found it yet.

2. Pinocchio- A great early Disney flick.  It is $20 in Mexico.  Ughh...I am on the lookout for a $5 one.

3. Piranha- The original.  I have both remakes.  

4. Places of the heart- I saw this as a young lad.  It dealt with racism etc.  Wonderful film.

5. Poltergeist- Love the toys in this one.  This was an HBO staple back in the day.  Scared the crap out of me.
6. Pretty in Pink- Ah...During my rebellious teen years this film was a must have.

7. Pretty Woman- Who couldn't love this one?

8. Project X- After Ferris Bueller Matthew Broderick did this film.  It has great music and a very important theme for today.  Animal cruelty.

9. Psycho collection- I have part one.  Gotta get these!  Perkins is so frickin awesome.

10. Pure Luck- If you have not seen Pure Luck you must.  Hilarious!  I like it that it comes with three other classic movies.


No comments:

Post a Comment