Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Wednesday Wishlist-DVD I want J edition!!!



Welcome to Wednesday Wishlist J DVD edition....These are DVD's I do not have but anxiously want...
1. Jack the Bear- This is a cute family movie about a horror host.  It takes a WEIRD turn in the middle with a neighbor that is a Nazi or something like that.

2. Jason and the Argonauts- My father used to rave about this movie.  Ray Harryhausen serves up skeleton warriors in this film!  I SO wish Hollywood would remake it with today's special effects BUT that it wouldn't suck like the new Clash of the Titans.

3. Jekyll and Hyde together again- Hilarious comedy that is kinda forgotten about.  I love it.  

4. Jerry Maguire-  How can I not have Jerry Maguire?  I was a Tom Cruise nut a few years ago.  Oh well...I will pull the trigger on this one day.  It is available at our local HEB grocery store.

5. Johnny Dangerously- Micheal Keaton shines in this film.  I believe that this was only a couple of years before Batman.

6. Jumpin Jack Flash-  Before Whoopi got all weird.  This was an awesome film.

7. Just one of the guys- One of my coming of age films.  
8. Journey to the Center of the Earth- The original with James Mason.  Pretty awesome movie!

4 comments:

  1. 2 and 7 on the list get my thumbs up for sure. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Just one of the Guys" FTW.Unforgettable scene in that one ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah! I never saw her in any other movies except Greedy...

      Delete