Thursday, May 16, 2013

League Assignment- Star Trek

Oh yeah....Now I am not a Star Trek junkie....I think I am a casual fan.  I never watched it as a kid and always wondered what all the fuss was about.  I bought all of the three original series on DVD.  Bought season 1 on DVD of the next generation.  I wanted the Mego dolls as a kid but never got any.
EMCE has re released them...But damn EMCE....They are about as expensive as REAL Megos are on Ebay now.  You gotta water the market more dudes!  $50 for a figure is ridiculous.

Diamond Select is releasing these now.  They look amazing but a little limited on the articulation.

Mark these words...One day I will have the figures and have my art guy make an Enterprise bridge....One day that is...

And here are 3 other leaguers and their thoughts on Star Trek.



No comments:

Post a Comment