Thursday, January 8, 2015

RESTORED REMCO MUMMY!

Remember when I got a naked Remco Mummy 8 inch figure?  Well I did!

He was totally naked.  I took him to my sewing gal first and she made a white jumpsuit.  Then I took him to Raymundo to draw in the lines.  Here is the results.  Let me know what you think!
 I gotta tell ya...he looks BRAND SPANKING NEW!
So here are the three.  All naked when I got em and all restored.  Now if I could just find a naked Wolfman my Remco collection will be complete for me.  I never had Phantom or the Creature so they are not on my list.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. He does. It makes me giddy that we could take these useless naked figures and transform them again.

      Delete
  2. Very cool. I love seeing repair (and customization) jobs - nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lines look great. Super retro looking detail.

    ReplyDelete