Monday, January 12, 2015

CUSTOM WWF BOBBY HEENAN



Huge fan of Heenan.  I thought his Heenan Family was so awesome in the eighties.  He would send them all after Hogan.  Basically WCW ripped off this concept with their Alliance to end Hulkamania.  Sorry guys.  Heenan and his family did it first.  Heenan was a great talker.  On the TNT show and on Wrestling Prime Time with Gorilla Monsoon.  Since I had a Heenan to do my managing of his family figure...I needed a Prime Time one.  So I went with one of his colorful jackets.

I just have to add the bowtie.

6 comments:

  1. ha ha ha. Man you've got everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heenan was one of the BEST heels back then. I watched Prime Time Wrestling religiously back then cause he and Monsoon were the best !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He and Gorilla...I also loved Ventura and Gorilla.

      Delete