Friday, September 19, 2014

TOYBIZ THOR!


Also included in the toys I picked up was this Toybiz Thor and the guys on his left and right that I do not want..Yeah I hated him when he first came out too.  No cape, a ridiculously long hammer etc. The other two Thorlike characters I have no idea who they are.  They will go for sale in the Monster Cafe display case.

So I am going to have to redo this Toybiz Thor.
There.  THAT looks much better.  That is a Thor one cannot do without.  My artist Raymundo painted him up real good and MADE the hammer and cape.  Not bad.

I hope to make my own 5 inch Justice League Avengers!  I am talking the Super Powers line mixed with the Secret Wars line and some Toybiz thrown in.  It will be epic.

6 comments:

  1. Thor looks great with the additional paint and cape, he always looked like he was in his pyjamas with that one tone blue colour scheme. Loving the idea of a combined Justice League/Avengers lineup using the older toys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does. He really comes to life now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOOOO stop painting over those vintage figure lol!All jokes aside,he did a pretty good job with it.I kind of like the light blue,It reminds of a time when character likeness came second to being able to have the actual figure in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I normally hate when others paint or customize figures but this one is an exception since it was SO wrong in the first place.

      Delete